More information about Unifor union membership
- Do you have an effective say in your workplace?
- Are you satisfied with your present working conditions, wages and benefits?
- Are you treated fairly; with dignity and respect?
- If you answered NO to any of these questions and would like to improve your working life and provide a decent future for your family, there is only one solution . . . you need to have a union collective agreement with your employer.
- Ask yourself this question. “Am I ready to take the necessary steps to gain some control, dignity and fairness in my workplace?”
- If the answer is YES, contact Alex Flostrand, Organizer for Unifor Local 780G. All inquiries are completely confidential. We will take as much time as you need to answer any questions that you and your co-workers have about Unifor and what it will take to achieve union representation at your workplace.
ALEX: Toll Free: 1-800-876-5171 Loc. 105 Email: email@example.com
Complete confidentiality assured