For the latest case counts on novel coronavirus in British Columbia, and links to national and international resources, see the BC Centre for Disease Control website.
- British Columbians can also get help and access government services through Service BC’s Provincial Contact Centre from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST), Monday to Friday (except statutory holidays):
- New non-medical COVID-19 telephone and text lines help people connect to community supports, as well as programs and services from the provincial and federal governments. These options are available from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week:
- The Ministry of Citizens’ Services has compiled all the provincial support and information on COVID-19 into one government webpage. You can access the page here.
Unifor maintains a website with the most up to date information from our union regarding the COVID-19 pandemic:
This website is updated regularly, and is a hub of information related to:
- Industry and Sector information
- FAQ sheets and links for regional health sites
- Notices and updates from leadership, including media releases
- Pandemic policy demands
- Topics related to EI, health and safety, mental health and government initiatives